February 20, 2011

wimbledon.


yesterday we went to wimbledon. i have always wanted to go there and see the courts and everything-- so finally seeing it in person and not on tv was fun! it was a cold & rainy day.. which kind of sucks, but it was nice because there were barely any people there. we ate lunch at the cafe, bought souvenirs at the store, went to the museum, and saw centre court.





i loved seeing wimbledon.. and now i have decided that i need to come back one summer to actually see some matches. (hint, hint dad)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW!! Talk about updates! Sheesh I just caught up on all of them and LOVED them!! I finally got a new phone so text me again so I can have your london number :). All your fun trips and sights look and sound amazing. I wanna go to wimbledon it looks so cool! Love all the pictures- you seriously look so cute in all of them I love it. Cutest valentine post too! LOVE YOU!

Steph said...

So fun!!! Wimbledon is the best! I can't wait until we can go there together. Hopefully in the summer and watch some matches! Miss and love you! Everything looks so fun!

Katie said...

Hmmm Wimbledon is the perfect place for you to go! I love reading all your updates. Those gardens looked beautiful and you just look perfect all the time! Thanks for keeping this updated. Love you!!!