this week has gone by fast and it is officially february!!!
monday we went to les miserables. i had seen it before when i was in new york, and sadly to say i had no idea what was going on the whole time. but this time, i actually got the story and i ended up liking it so much more! it was really fun!
on tuesday we had class, then went to kensington palace for high tea. they served us little sandwiches, a scone with jam & cream, little pastries, and of course herbal tea. it was so much fun and such a cool experience!
wednesday we went on a 9 mile hike through the countryside. we were walking up slippery hills and muddy grass fields. during the hike/walk, we saw 2 old castles. it was so beautiful, even though it was a cold & long day!
some of my friends and i are going to paris for the weekend! we catch the chunnel at 5:25 am... haha so we are leaving our house to take a bus at 3:30. we'll see if we get there. haha but i'm so excited! love and miss you all!





5 comments:
Love everything you are doing -- and soooo jealous! I am wishing I was going to Paris with you, other than the 3:30 bus time -- too early for me. Paris is so wonderful. What great timing that you saw Les Mis this week too. Love you annie bear.
k i'm jealous you got to have high tea! i feel like you can't really get more british than that!! too cute. have fun in paris! wish i was going there too! love and miss you!
ANNIE! I forgot about your blog until Steph reminded me about it at lunch today! Looks like you are having a blast. And I heard Brenda is coming to visit! Soooooo fun! Love you and miss you!
um. you are in a movie. GOING TO PARIS FOR THE WEEKEND. like it's not big deal. sheesh. to be living that life....
such a cute post. love the pics and the stories! love and miss YOU right back!
Ah! I want to see Les Mis sooooo bad. One of these days. :) I love that you are blogging your adventures.
Post a Comment